Some of my friends and I have had numerous discussions about what is the definition of a hoe. The term hoe does apply to both males and females. Men, I hope you didn’t think you were getting away that easy! Most people assume that the person that has had sex with tons of people is considered a hoe. However, there are other factors that should be considered when giving someone that title.
1. When your body count is too high. This number is the amount of people you’ve had sex with.
How many people are too many? Well that depends on a few factors. What age did you
start being sexually active? How old are you now? On average, how many people do you
sex per year?
2. You lie about how many people you’ve slept with or refuse to share the number.
3. You’ve slept with someone and cannot remember their full name
4. You cannot remember all of the people you’ve slept with.
5. You’ve had sex with someone for perks, gifts, and/or money.
6. You would give it up in less than two weeks.
7. Majority of your “selfies” on social media sites are of you half-naked or naked!
8. Most of your lovers were not significant others.
9. You’ve expressed interest in hooking up with the same-sex
10. You seek out one night stands
11. You hook up with whomever you go out with
12. You carry condoms wherever you go
13. You dress provocatively on a regular basis
14. You could have sex without any feelings involved
15. You have sex with more than one person on a regular basis
What do you guys think? Am I missing anything? Is there anything there that shouldn’t be? I guess if most of these things apply to you, then the shoe fits! Be careful, your reputation should be important to you. Carry yourself in a respectable manner folks. Date Healthy!
Check out my Blog: http://datingann.com
Follow me on Twitter: @datingann
Like me on Facebook: Dating Ann